|A Short History
CDM’s activities began in 1951 as a manufacturer of plastic cork materials, but soon afterwards they also offered the installation of guaranteed performance engineered solutions. Heavy investment in research, development and testing, and our joint venture with the Amorim group in 1990, resulted in the development of a new range of elastomer materials. The joint venture enabled CDM to offer a multi material approach to the building and rail markets incorporating high resilience cork rubbers, elastomers and steel springs into our systems.
During the late 1990’s investment in the development of recycled rubbers further increased our range of materials and in 2004 we purchased the RBSI factory where we manufactured a range of recycled rubbers.
In January 2014 CDM transferred its interest in the CDM Track business unit (including the RBSI factory) to the PANDROL Group of companies who are a member of the Delachaux Group.
CDM has returned to its original focus of noise and vibration systems specialists in the Building and Industry markets and will continue its strategy for growth through innovation and product development.
General Conditions of Sale and Delivery >>
ISO-9001 documents >>